Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sick Baby


Ashley has been a little under the weather. Friday when I picked her up from daycare she had a high fever and runny nose. So, what better to do then come home, take some medicine, a cool bath and slip into bed with mommy to snuggle and watch some cartoons. Ashley is usually not really allowed to watch much tv, just Sesame St in the mornings while we get ready for work. But since she wasn't feeling well it seemed like the thing to do and it is the only thing that keeps this kid still for more than 2 seconds. So after a sick visit to the dr on Saturday morning the verdict is that she must have some kind of virus. But luckily her fever only lasted till Saturday and she is on the mend.




Oh and let's keep in mind that I look particularly lovely in these pictures. I had been to the gym right before I picked her up and hadn't had a chance to shower yet. Gross I know!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww ... but she has that cute smile on her face like sooo cool, im getting to watch cartoons in the big bed! Glad she is feeling better. I see mommy shared the special silky blanket!

Kimberly said...

I hope she feels better now. Even if she's sick in that pic she still looks cute...unlike her mama! HAHA, J/K!

Grandma said...

I love her little smirk....