Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hurricane Ashley



Ashley can destroy a room in .5 flat. Especially since we are in an apartment there is not alot of room. I swear I can turn my back for 2 seconds and she either has the toy bucket dumped or my personal favorite, yesterday I looked back and she was standing on the kitchen table! She is a monkey!

Here she is wearing Shawn's hat and carrying his blackberry around. Oh, and of course her brush. All the necessities.


This weekend Ashley and I (along with Izzy & Savannah) are off to Grammy's house in good old WV. The 4 of us in the car for 1 1/2 hours... wish me luck!


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

hmmm....she must know Tornado Sophia. God could you imagine them together!

Grandma said...

What can I say Ashley, your daddy was the same way, but you know what I wouldn't have wanted him any other way. I think your daddy won the gold medal for destroying a room! He was a busy little boy. Have fun at Grammy's house this weekend, you too Izzy & Savannah!

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend ... looks like Ashley may want to help pack all her "stuff"

Anonymous said...

Ashley sure doesn't look like a tornado. I think you must be mistaken.

Ella