Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where To Start

Oh my goodness where to start. So long since my last blog. I feel like I have had alot and nothing to blog about. Work has been crazy, we close on the house on Friday and Ashley is a crazy woman.

First off the house, we close on Friday but we can not move in until January 1. So, I am hoping for a warm beginning to winter.

Here is a sneak peak of the house.



Next onto Ashley. Potty training is in full swing. She is going on the potty alot now so I am hoping by her 2nd birthday we will be out of diapers, or at least just in them at night.


Here is a picture of Ashley wearing one of Shawn's ties. She loves his ties, I can't imagine why but apparently when you are 22 months old it is a big deal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL.
LOOKS LIKE A DREAM HOME.
I AM SO GLAD THINGS WORKED OUT FOR ALL OF YOU.ASHLEY IS A CUTIE!!!



ELLA

Anonymous said...

The house is beautiful. I'm glad PA is treating you well. Ashley is such a cutie...

Grandma said...

I love the house and can't wait to see it! Ashley is easier entertained and that is wonderful...who needs toys when you have daddy's ties, mommy's heels and Savannah & Izze's leases or trash to throw away.

Kimberly said...

Congrats Again! We can't wait to come and visit!

The Kiser's said...

That sure looks like a nice place. Congratulations on your new house!