Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Time

Oh where to start. Since Ashley's birthday party we have moved and celebrated Christmas. Busy busy busy. I do not recommend moving 5 days before Christmas, but it was so wonderful to celebrate Christmas in our new house. This Christmas was by far the best Christmas that I have ever had. Ashley had a blast and we got to spend so much wonderful time with our families. Being in Pittsburgh this year allowed us to celebrate and relax and not have to worry about getting back home. I also got the joy of hosting Christmas day at our house, I think this is a new tradition that we will continue year after year. Ashley got to see her Grammy, Aunt Nina, Grandma Kathy, Aunt Laura, Grandma Alice, Grandpa Al, Gram Jami, Popop, Uncle Jim, Uncle Matt and Sandy and Philip. It was wonderful! Here are just a few quick pictures, I have so many and some of the move I will have to post them over the next few days.

Baking some cookies on Christmas eve after we got home.


Her new kitchen









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a busy Christmas! Even with the move, ya guys pulled off a great day! And I've told everyone how good your rum cake was ... and of course how adorable elmo is ... ha ha

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful family picture.


Ella