Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Queen of Country Music


So, I am sure that everybody knows who Reba McEntire is and anyone who watches Lifetime TV Network knows that her show is on in reruns about 10 times a day. Well, Ashley is intrigued with the theme song for the show. No matter what she is doing, the minute the song starts to play she stops and watches. Now Izzy has started doing it to. Shawn told me that Reba is called the Queen of Country Music. Please don't let this be a sign that Ashley is going to be a huge country music fan, I HATE COUNTRY MUSIC MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!! And the other question that bothers me is, has anyone heard Reba's voice, I wouldn't exactly think that it is soothing to babies or dogs??




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute! A little country is ok, but if that's her Ashley's song, we are in trouble ... Im with you, country is not one of my favorites ... although maybe you should start playing Country Roads for her ... she will be ready for a WVU game!

Kimberly said...

Reba was my first concert! And I agree with Laura, a little country never did anyone any harm!

Grandma said...

Oh no we can't have a country music fan....we need a Bob Seger or Bruce fan! Although her daddy did know all the words to "The Gambler" at a young age so maybe she does have a tiny country gene in her....

The Kiser's said...

Love the picture. She's absolutely mesmerized by the TV. She's still young - so lots of time for her to improve her musical tastes.