Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Alex

This past Saturday was our neighbor Alex's first birthday. Ashley and Alex are exactly 2 weeks apart in age and the really funny part about that is that Alex's mommy Suzie and I had due dates that were exactly 2 weeks apart and then both had our babies 10 days early. Not that either of us were complaining, I say as soon as it is healthy get those babies out of there!


So, Shawn, Ashley and I went to Alex's birthday party.


They played a little.


Then Alex being the gentleman that he is gave his lady a ride, no woman of his will have to walk.
And Ashley was more than happy to get a ride.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Well I have to say Alex is quite the gentleman! They look adorable and Ashley looks like she is enjoying the ride.

Kimberly said...

I personaly like how she's sitting side saddle! They make a cute couple!