Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Let's Go


No blogs lately because poor little Ashley has been sick. So, no time to blog. I think she is feeling better today but we will have to see what the day brings.


Ashley loves to hold onto Izzy's leash if I take her out with me when I take Izzy out. When we were getting ready to leave the house the other day she picked up Izzy's leash and looked at us like, what, she can't go to? Then of course Izzy was upset because she thought she was going outside. These 2 are already making trouble together.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love ashley's little outfit! She's looks all j-lo!
And Sophie always grabs oscar's leash too...i guess those girls love their dogs.

Anonymous said...

Luv the pink vest!! I need Ashley here: Dudley brings his leash to me all the time and just wants me to hold it. Face it Izzy & Ashley are going to be like twins. Ashley will blame Izzy when something bad has been done!

Grandma said...

I love the pink vest..she looks so cute! Ashley can walk Miller when she comes to grandma's....she walks nice and slow, in fact Ashley probably can crawl and walk Miller.