Friday, December 7, 2007

And the results are in.....


Ashley is going to be a skinny mini! We went for her 1 year well visit last night and little miss thing is 28 3/4 long which puts her in the 40%. However, her weight is at 18lbs 1 oz which puts her barely in the 15%. So the verdict, she is going to be built like dad! The funny thing is that so far Ashley is the least picky I know, there is nothing that we have given her that she hasn't eaten, well, except her birthday cake. So, I say good for her, her thighs will thank her one day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just luv this picture! Ashley is just like I had the best year ever ... and Im ready for the next! She really is a cheerful little gal!

Grandma said...

Ashley, you look so much like your mommy in this picture. I have to agree with aunt Laura I love this picture, your smile, your eyes just make grandma smile.

Kimberly said...

This pic is ADORABLE!!! And Ashley...i hope you continue to have skinny thighs so you don't have to cry and complain when you get to college like me and your mommy!