Monday, December 3, 2007

When it is all said and done....

The party was a success. Ashley's first birthday party went off without a hitch. We had alot of friends and family that traveled in to PA to see Ashley. It was a great time and the birthday girl had a wonderful time. Ashley got so many toys that there couldn't be anything left at Toys R Us. So, for Christmas I am thinking she will get alot of clothes!
The only funny thing about Saturday is that Ashley does not like cake. We learned this when she wanted nothing to do with her smash cake and when I gave her a bite of icing on a spoon she made a horrible face and spit it out! I say good for her, I wish I didn't like sweets!!
Over the next few days I will post some additional birthday pictures. There are to many good ones to choose from.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe how fast the year went! She had the best 1st b-day party ever! Now for next year we just have to teach her how to dig in to the cake!

Kimberly said...

Looks like Ashley knows how to PARTY!

Grandma said...

The party was perfect, daddy, mommy & aunt Laura did a super job! I'm really glad you came home to have it so everyone could share Ashley's day....there was alot of love shared that day.

Anonymous said...

I think little Ashley loves attention and she's already a pro at opening gifts.

She's got enough toys to keep her entertained until her second birthday.

It was nice to see all of you.

Emily