Monday, May 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


Well, the last 2 weeks have been very busy, with moving, starting my new job and trying to figure out where on earth everything is. The good thing is that we do live about 2 mins from the Robinson Town Center and mall. There is everything there you could imagine.

Plus this weekend Ashley got to spend some qt with her Aunt Shelli and Uncle Ben who came to visit and she has had lots of grandparent and aunt nina time. A definite plus to moving back north!

Here is a picture from Mothers Day that i never got around to posting.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in PA...We've been here 3 years but still haven't figured out if we're gonna stick around.

Kimberly said...

how's it going at the new job? I can't wait to meet up with you guys!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have been busy.
good mother's day picture. good luck with your move and finding everything.

ella

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture!! I know exactly what you are going through with moving ... I've been looking for my can opener for days now! I talked to Ashley yesterday she gave me a snack through the phone ... ha ha!

Grandma said...

I love this picture of you two!