Monday, June 2, 2008

One Hot Chick


Now that things have calmed down a bit i can get back to blogging! The beauty of apartment life is the fantastic pool that our community has. Memorial Day weekend Ashley got to try out her new bathing suit! And even though she is super skinny she has the cutest little fat roll on her thigh. I wish my fat rolls were as cute as hers!


I am a little lonely tonight, Shawn and Ashley went to DC today and won't be back till Wednesday. Shawn is meeting our tenants who move into our townhouse on June 15th to sign the lease and Ashley is going to go see Dr Halpin 1 last time for her 18month check up. So it is just me and my 2 faithful fur-ball companions!


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG she looks ADORABLE!!! And her hair is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie
ella

Anonymous said...

Daddy better watch the little boys at the pool ... she is one hot cutie with curls!!

Grandma said...

The bathing suit is just adorable and your little legs remind me of your daddy's when he was your age. For all of you who know Shawn now I know it is hard to believe, but he was a chubby when he was little.