Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



What a difference a year makes. Last year Ashley was still so little at Father's day and this year she is running circles around our house and talking up a storm! I think Shawn had a pretty nice father's day. We had a picnic lunch, he watched golf all day and then we went to an Italian restaurant he has been wanting to try. (but it wasn't very good!)


Things still haven't really settled down yet here. We have been looking at houses, Shawn has been traveling to DC and I have been swamped at my new job as I prepare to take over my first project. But, after this week (and Shawn being gone all week) the trips to DC should be done, Shawn starts his new job next Monday. The house hunt/project will go on for awhile I assume, but for now I am loving apartment life. It is wonderful. No baby gates, no home repairs or projects and a fantastic pool to enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes what a difference a year makes. glad it was a good day.
Ashley sure is a cutie.


ella

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun day! I love the dress she has on!

Grandma said...

Sounds like daddy had a nice Father's Day...picnic, getting to watch golf all day and dinner out...what more could a daddy ask for. I love the picture in front of the apartment and you look so pretty in your dress Ashley!