Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Our First Day Apart



Well, after 14 weeks the dreaded day finally came….. I had to go back to work and Ashley was off to daycare! For me, going back to work was strange only because, I walked through the doors and it seemed as though I had be gone for maybe a week, not 14. Lucky for me that since I work in DC I try to go into work early so that I can be off early so Shawn had to take Ashley and drop her at daycare on her first day. I have to say that I was very glad that it was him and not me, I feel like I might have left the building crying or worse, I might have grabbed Ashley and started running, yelling “you people can not have my baby!” But, all in all the day went well, Ashley seemed to have a great day at daycare, she was all smiles when I picked her up.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Ashley looks like her aunt Laura there with her little fist in her mouth.