Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Say Hello To Betty

I think that these little 1/2 stuffed animal 1/2 blankie things are just great. Before I had Ashley I always thought they were so cute and soft and always bought them for baby showers I went to. But, I always wondered if the babies actually liked them. Well, I don't know about other babies but Ashley sure loves hers. Shawn named her Betty Bear..... no idea where that came from. He thinks that all of her toys need names and they all have to start with the same letter as the species they are. (Betty Bear, Ralphie Rabbit, etc...)


But still, even though Ashley now seems to grab onto or reach out for about anything, Betty seems to be her favorite!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Grandma knew when she was buying that you would love it! How nice daddy has names for all you animal friends...