Monday, July 16, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

Well, we are home from Indiana and Beth is a married woman! Shawn, Ashley and I (oh and Savannah and Izzy) arrived home last night about 1:30am. So needless to say that when the alarm went off at 5:30am I was less than happy to get out of bed.


But, that being said, the weekend was wonderful! Beth made a beautiful bride, the reception was tons of fun and I got to see friends that I don't get to see very often.

I love this picture of Beth's veil, it was so detailed and just gorgeous!

Here is Beth getting those last minute touches! You can see how pretty her and her dress were.



And Sunday brunch, Beth and Ashley were saying 1 last goodbye before we left.



Well, off to have some iced coffee. I think I will have to get the extra large today! I am so jealous of Beth and Todd, they are in the air right now on their way to Jamaica!!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

What is the veil hanging on?

Beth said...

Thanks for including me on your blog!! It was so good to see you and I am so happy you were there to share everything with me. I appreciate everything you did!! Plus it was great to finally meet Ashley. She is such a sweet baby!!