Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Can't Keep My Eyes Open



So Ashley was so tired last night that she was basically asleep the entire time she was eating. But the funny thing is that she has decided lately that she has to feed herself. And, if you try to take the bottle away from her to help her, well, let's just say she has a mighty death grip on it! I guess she has decided that she doesn't need Mommy and Daddy's help anymore. I am so excited by what a big girl she is now, but it also makes me sad that she isn't my tiny little newborn anymore.




2 comments:

Grandma said...

She looks so adorable there...she holds on to her bottle like her daddy use to hold onto the tv remote!

Kimberly said...

What a big girl!!!! You know she's thinking that she's hot stuff since she can hold her own bottle!