Monday, September 17, 2007

Football Mania



Ok, seriously I need to stop leaving the house! Yesterday I had a nice relaxing day in Georgetown for brunch & shopping with my sorority sisters Erin, Char & Spongie. It was so nice, the weather was great for outdoor shopping and it was nice to get to catch up with everyone.


Well, I leave the house and this is how my precious baby girl is dressed... to match her dad! For the record can I just say that if I ever put Ashley and I in matching outfits Shawn would never, ever, quit making fun of me!! I guess if it is football apparel it is ok :)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But she looks so cute!! I think she is ready to go to her first game!

Kimberly said...

I love how she even has the terrible towel! And I'm JEALOUS that you guys got to GTG.

Grandma said...

One thing you should know by now Maria is when it comes to Steeler football and our apparel everything and anything goes! You have to admit they look adorable dressed alike...a new Steeler fan has been crowned! Grandma bought you and mommy & daddy something at the Steeler game so be watching the mail.

janovichbaby said...

Maria

Ashley looks so cute with her
steeler apparel. I think she
is her daddy little girl.
They both look so happy
see you soon

Beth said...

She is too cute in her jersey, even though I am not a Steelers fan (Go Colts!!!). I love the terrible towel!!! The matching outfits are too funny!!! Hopefully, Shawn doesn't take to dressing like Ashley everyday!!