Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Ladies Of The Janovich House


So, here is a picture of all of the females in the Janovich household. Poor Shawn is very out numbered around here. Good thing for him that the dogs are spayed and Ashley is young or it would be PMS central all month long!


The truly funny thing about this picture is that Ashley and I were sitting on the steps waiting for Shawn to do something so we could leave and both of the dogs just came over and sat beside us perfectly still. So Shawn grabbed the camera and got a picture before one of them ran off!


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

At least Shawn doesn't have to share a bathroom with Izzy and Savannah!

Maria said...

Thank goodness he doesn't share one with me either! I use the master bath and he uses the one for Ashley's room. I guess they can fight it out when she gets older!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley will be good at teaching daddy how to share ... but good luck with the TV remote!!
I think Izzy and Savannah wanted to go out with you guys!

Grandma said...

Poor Shawn no one wants to share the bathroom with him....unless you don't mind clothes and towels and a flooded floor and if that is the case he is your man! I think my four-legged grandaughters thought they were going with you.

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how big Ashley is getting. She is just toooooo adorable!! She seems like such a happy baby. I just love her smile.
Sophie's GiGi