Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Janovich Salon & Spa

Last night after Ashley's bath it was time to trim up those little nails of hers. I am amazed at how fast they grow and how sharp they are. Now, this is not one of my favorite motherly duties, so after her bath I pulled out the nail clippers and file. Well, of course Ashley had to help out, so she grabbed the file and nails clippers and began the examination.


Hmm... I wonder what these are for?


Mommy, look what I have!


This doesn't taste all that good.


And that is why it takes me probably 3 times longer then it should to do just about everything these days!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I hate the nail chore too. One day I walked into Sophie's room and she had the nail file trying to file her own toe nails!!! Looks like Ashley can do the same thing!

Grandma said...

I love the naked belly..