Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The First of Many...


goodbyes. Yesterday we took Ashley to the dr for a follow up on her ear infection. Ashley's dr, Dr. Halpin is just wonderful. I have not one bad word to say about her. She was recommended to us and b/c Ashley was born early we never even got to met her until Ashley was born. When she walked into the hospital to exam her we had no idea who she was! But not only is she a very intelligent woman (medical school at Georgetown, Chief Resident at Arlington Hospital and a collection of awards on her office wall), she shares many of our views on health and nutrition. As we said goodbye to her for the last time it finally hit me that we are leaving and it made me sad. I know we will like being in Pittsburgh, but I am going to miss Washington, it is our home.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good post. What a special dr
to get a goodbye pic taken with Ashley. Good Luck with the big move


Ella