Monday, April 28, 2008

Packing Our Bags


Well, as most of you know already The Janovich family is heading to the burgh... On May 9th we will pack up our belongings and head north. Now I am very excited about this, however, I am going to miss Washington. Actually, I am going to miss Arlington. After 8 years here Arlington has become our home, I will miss our little townhouse. We have so many great memories here, of course the biggest one being the birth of our beautiful daughter. So, we are going to attempt to blend back into the PA lifestyle. I for one am looking forward to the minimal traffic there and the possibility that my kid and 2 dogs can have a yard. Right now Ashley plays on the sidewalk or we have to go to a park. So, watch out Pittsburgh the Janovich's are heading to town.... and we come armed with an Izzy-Monster!





3 comments:

Grandma said...

Grandma can't wait to have you all closer and I'm sure I speak for grammy Janice also! Wally & Dexter can't wait for Izzy to get here, but Miller prefers Savannah no offense Izzy.

Anonymous said...

The Adkins family certainly cannot wait until you are only a little over an hour away from Motown! Pittsburgh shopping sprees and football Saturdays in Morgantown are definitely in Ashley's future!!!

Can't wait to see you!

Wendy and Bryce

Kimberly said...

I can't wait for you to be closer!! YAY!