Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Off To Work

Ashley's favorite thing to do is go through my purse and find my car keys and my building security badge for work. She puts the badges around her neck and grabs the keys and is off. I have no idea why this is so fun. Shawn calls her little Mommy :)



And here is a picture of Izzy. Izzy is now a professional model so she might start charging to put her picture online. Izzy is a semi finalist in the Cutest Pet of the Year competition. As a semi finalist she gets herpicture published in the book even if she doesn't win. Oh we can say we knew her when!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna Loves my security badge too and keys!

Good luck Izzy.

Emily

Kimberly said...

Good Luck Izzy! So can people vote for her? And what is it with keys and kids??

Grandma said...

Ashley, your daddy had a thing for car keys too! Many a day I was late for work because I couldn't find my keys. Izzy you look beautiful...I always knew you would be famous one day!