Monday, April 23, 2007

Finally.... Warm Weather


There is nothing I hate more than winter and this year it seems like winter would never end. But finally this weekend the weather seemed to be moving in the direction of spring. Today it is supposed to be 85degrees, so I thought that Ashley should break out some of her summer clothes. I love this little dress, I found it on a clearance rack for $3 and I just had to get it for her. This is the first time she is wearing a dress to daycare, we will see how it goes!


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

She looks sooooo cute!!! It's so fun when you can FINALLY start putting "real" clothes on her. Especially pretty summer dresses!

Grandma said...

I miss you already! Wait till all the boys see you in your little dress at daycare...daddy might have to stay with you.

Anonymous said...

Maria, Ashley is adorable. I was so glad that Kim showed me your blog so I could finally see pictures of her. It is so great to see you and Kim with your girls.
Kim's Mom
Donna