Monday, April 16, 2007

For Kim

Well, Kim will be upset to know that I have no baby pictures of myself at my house. They are all in good old Fairmont.
I have so many cute pictures of Ashley from the weekend but we were having internet problems at home (gotta love Verizon) over the weekend that I didnt post any, hopefully I can post some tonight.

But here is what happened on my birthday:

3 Events That Occured:
1940 - The Chicago Bears defeat the Washington Redskins 73-0, in the NFL Championship Game. This is the most lopsided game in NFL history. (I had to put this b/c of all the crazy Redskin fans around here!)
1976 - The Eagles release the album Hotel California.
1980 - John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in New York City.

2 Important Birthdays:
1765 - Eli Whitney, American inventor (d. 1825)
1976 - Dominic Monaghan, German-born British actor

1 Death:
1980 - John Lennon, English musician and activist (b. 1940)

Holidays:
The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary
Panama - Mother's Day

1 comment:

Wendy said...

INteresting tag huh? I did it last week. Fun stuff. Love the pictures of your little baby doll. What a sweetheart! She is definately a ham!! Love her smile!