Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

Ashley had a wonderful first Easter. She got to celebrate with her Aunt Laura who was here till yesterday and then she got to celebrate again with her Grammy and Aunt Nina who just left today. We went to the mall to see the Easter Bunny on Friday night. Ashley absolutely loved it, I thought she might start screaming, but she thought he was just the best thing and laughed the entire time. I do have to say that the Easter Bunny is a rip off these days. In order to sit on his lap at the mall you have to buy pictures and the cheapest package was $20! Remember back in the old days when they snapped a Polaroid, gave you a chocolate egg and sent you on your way? No more, I am a little nervous, what do you think Santa will charge if EB can get away with charging $20?


Ashley also had a great Easter morning, old EB stopped (or shall I say hopped) by the house this morning and left her a stuffed monkey and the cutest little doggy that sings and talks when you push on him. It was a great Easter!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy First Bunny Day to my little Ashley! I'm so glad aunt Laura was there to share in your first visit with the Easter Bunny. I love you to the moon and back.

Kimberly said...

OMG I seen that possessed "Laugh & Learn" puppy in the back groud. One than one occassion that thing has went off during the night saying "I see you!" Love the pic with the EB. I didn't make it to the mall for pics.And yes I have quite a few Polaroid with the EB!