Monday, April 30, 2007

A Trip To The Zoo


The weather this weekend was just so nice! Sunday we meet the Nick's for brunch at the Waterfront in Georgetown (which it is always so nice down there) and then we all piled in and headed for the Zoo. I was so excited to take Ashley to the zoo for the first time. She just loves the dogs so much (not just our dogs, the neighbors dogs to) that I thought she would just love looking at all the animals. Well, after it taking us FOREVER to find somewhere to park and then walking blocks to the zoo, I was becoming a little less enthusiastic. But, once we got there, we all had a good time. The zoo was packed, but it was really fun and didn't smell as bad as i thought it would.

On a side note, I wish I would have gotten a picture of Shawn and Joey trying to get Shawn strapped into the baby snuggli, it had to be the funniest, yet cutest thing I have seen in awhile!


And as you can see, the zoo was just exhausting for little Ashley!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I would have LOVED to have seen that picture!!! Looks like you guys had fun! We are heading to the Pitt zoo on the 19th...I can't wait for Soph to see the lions since she walks around all day saying "arrrrrr". Yeah...sounds more like a pirate.

Grandma said...

Grandma loves the zoo so maybe you could take me to the Pittsburgh Zoo here sometime...I don't think the parking will be as bad and that should make daddy happy! Your daddy gets a little upset when he can find a parking place..Ashley you are going to have to work on helping daddy in the patience department. Your daddy liked the zoo and I'm sure your mommy knows what his favorite animal was to see....yes the monkeys!