Tuesday, May 1, 2007

5 Months Old

Today Ashley turns 5 months old. I can't believe that the time has went so fast. It seems like Shawn and I were just leaving for the hospital saying... "Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is going to be 10 days early!!" Actually, it seems like Shawn and I were just saying, " Oh my goodness I can't believe that we are going to have a baby, are you sure that home pregnancy test is right?"


But, I thought that since little Miss Ashley is a big 5 months old today that I would put a picture of her when she was much smaller. Here is one of her first tub bath (she was 3 weeks old) and another one of her on her boppy, she was about 1 1/2 months. When I look at these pictures, I can't believe how much she has changed!!


1 comment:

Grandma said...

Happy 5 Months Birthday my little cutie pie! I didn't realize you were so little until I see the pictures again..you were a little squirt!