Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yum!!


OK, so this past weekend we started Ashley on rice cereal. This is her first experience with any kind of food. I would guess that very little of the cereal actually ended up in the baby, it was all over her, the bumbo, the table cloth, everywhere! She was very insistent that she could feed herself and every time I put the spoon to her mouth she tried to grab it from me and then I had to spend 5 mins trying unwrap those little fingers from around it.... oh I just can't wait for baby food!



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

She always looks so darn happy!!! And don't ask me what is up with the self feeding...sophie did the exact same thing and Steven and I assumed she was a genius of course...but trust me....in a few weeks they stop grabbing the spoon and start chowing down OR turning their head and the food goes EVERYWHERE!

Grandma said...

That smile is just...adorable, I love it! Her daddy liked the airplane feeding method and the airplane always came from way up away from the little hands...that's the only way he kept his hands out of it.