Monday, May 21, 2007

Our First Illness


Well, it finally happened. I knew it was a matter of time before it did, but we had just been so lucky. At 5 1/2 months Ashley got her first little taste of being sick. She has her first ear infection. We took her to the dr on Thursday after work and stayed home with her on Friday. But today she seems to be back to normal. Other than not liking the way her medicine tastes! So, I also have my first day care related cold, but I am hoping that mine is on the mend as well!! Here is a picture of Ashley trying to sleep it off, she is 1/2 naked because all of the pink medicine ended up all over her shirt!!


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Poor little squirt. I hope she feels better soon....they seem to bounce back in NO TIME! I'm shocked that she doesn't like the pink medicine! Sophia sucks it down! Oh and isn't the "day care crud" lovely...not so much!

Grandma said...

Let's hope you don't have your daddy's ears...but he liked the pink medicine...that was the only kind he would take.