Monday, May 7, 2007

Watch Out Daddy

Ashley and I were sorting the mail on Saturday and of course she has to grab onto everything. Well she grabbed up a magazine and started to look at what she would like to have.... to eat! I swear everything within reach goes directly into this kids mouth. Mail, toys, clothes, the dogs, it makes no difference!




But, I do have to say, if you are going to eat mail, the Tiffany's catalog isn't a bad place to start. I told Shawn he better watch out, he is gong to have 2 women to buy for out of that magazine !!!


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Alright Ashely!!! Looks like you have good "taste"! Hehe!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Brother! You better start saving your bucks. I need to send Ashley some Disney books, so she can start planning her vacation.

Grandma said...

Oh daddy, it has begun and you will love every minute of having a daughter!