Friday, May 11, 2007

The Funshine Preschool Gang

OK, at first I wasn't going to post this picture but it is just to funny not to. The other night I was trying to get Ashley to sit in the chair while I took her picture. I wanted to get a picture in her little jeans b/c they were so cute, but she didn't want to hold still and was trying to grab the camera out of my hands.



Well, I guess she had enough this is the picture I got.









I told Shawn that she was either flipping me off for taking so long or possibly she has joined a gang in daycare and this is their gang sign. Or there is one last possibility that is far less offensive. Maybe she was just saying, OK, you know the state of WV, my mommy is from right here...

4 comments:

Grandma said...

This is too funny! I love it! Wouldn't you just love to know what she is thinking?

Anonymous said...

I think that is her signal for "Get Down Izze, Sit, Stay ... stop the barking at the TV!!"

Beth said...

That is the funniest picture!!! I can only imagine what she was thinking! She is so cute!!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

This is a great picture! I've loved looking at your page, Ashley is beautiful!

BTW, I'm friends with Kim and Wendy, I think we've met a couple of times!