Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lazy

I have been pretty lazy about blogging recently. I think it is b/c Shawn and I have been busy trying to get everything ready for our trip to the beach. Last night Ashley had her first waterbabies class and I have some pictures from that but had no time to get them downloaded last night.

So here are a few pictures of Ashley we took last week. She loves the water. The 2nd one just cracks me up, you wonder what they are thinking! Tomorrow will be some waterbabies pictures!


3 comments:

Grandma said...

I think she is thinking I hope Izzy doesn't jump in here with me!

Kimberly said...

Bath pics are the best!! Ashley looks like she's having some FUN! I really need to video Soph in the bath tub doing her Ray Charles impression of "if you're happy and you know it." It's just so much funnier in the tub.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.