Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So Sleepy

I had to post just 1 last Father's Day picture. Ashley and her daddy were pretty tired by the end of the day. Notice that Izzy the insane was still ready to play more, but that is another story, I don't know what is wrong with that dog!!!




On another topic, we got out first "Accident/Incident" Report from daycare yesterday. Apparently Ashley decided that she was going to scratch one of the little boys in her class. He is new so I thought maybe it is like jail, you make it known from the beginning that you are tough and then they don't bother you!!


3 comments:

Grandma said...

They look so cute there together all cuddled up...and Izzy well that is a whole different story! I still love you Izzy even though you are a little out there.

Maybe Ashley is going to be like her daddy and be a little scraper.

The Kiser's said...

Ah - I wish I could be as comfortable as Ashely looks. Anna can't wait to meet her new friend. I think the two happy girls are going to get a kick out of each other.

Emily

Anonymous said...

I think when you are not looking Izzy is showing Ashley how to show her daycare classmates who is boss!