Thursday, June 21, 2007

So Tired

This is an old picture, but last night, Ashley woke up at 3am and decided to stay up (and not in the best of moods) till 5am. And of course I have to get up at 5:30am. So needless to say I wish I were still in bed. I have no idea what was wrong with her, I think it is a teething issue. She never gets up in the middle of the night. Usually, she is out like a light by 8:30pm and we don't hear from her till I go in and wake her up in the morning for a bottle.

So, to all the working moms out there that have kids that get up in the middle of the night often, I say, you are saints and better you than me!!




This picture was taken Christmas Day, after all the company left, Ashley and I were both tuckered out and accidentally fell asleep watching some tv. When I see these pictures, I sometimes think, is that the same baby? She has changed so much!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I think she wanted to stay up in case the phone rang and she could talk ... or maybe she couldn't sleep because she was planning her "bully" moves for today at daycare!

Grandma said...

I have to agree with Aunt Laura, I think she was hoping the phone would ring! The picture is precious of the two of you..what a little squirt she was.

Erin said...

I feel your pain. Sean is almost a year old now, and still wakes up about once a week. I've been blaming it on teething for six months now, and I have yet to see a single tooth! It's hard to stay mad once they fall asleep, though. They just look so peaceful.