Monday, June 11, 2007

We May Have a Problem...


Ok, so before when I posted the picture of Ashley flipp'in the bird one possible answer was that she had joined a gang, but I was not to concerned. But Aunt Laura sent us a picture that she took of Ashley around Easter and guess what... there is that little middle finger again, raised in all it's glory! So, I don't know, maybe I need to watch and see if she is coming home from daycare with blankies or stuffed animals that aren't hers, maybe they shake down the kids from rival daycares and take their binkies..... Who Knows. But I think we are going to have the talk.. "ok Ashley honey, no flippin your gang sign in public"... "but mommy, I gotta work on my street cred"
One last thing, Ashley wanted to make sure that we said hi to daddy on here. He is out of town in the big NYC and we know he will check the blog today, well, all your girls miss you daddy!!!


3 comments:

Grandma said...

This picture just cracks me up...she is looking like "what?"

Kimberly said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It seriously is like her "sign"!

Anonymous said...

Maria, I don't know what was the funniest, the finger or your comments. she is really growing, to cute!!!!
Donna