Friday, August 3, 2007

5 years

Today is our anniversary, I can not believe that it has been 5 years! The time really does go by fast. I was going to put some of our wedding pictures on here today to celebrate the occasion but, of course I didn't have time to get them last night.

Since today is a Friday Shawn and I are going to celebrate tomorrow, Ashley is staying with her Great Aunt Libby & Great Uncle Mike and Shawn and I are going to our favorite restaurant, Harry's Tap Room.

Here is another picture of Ashley taken last weekend. She has become quite a little stinker these days. The only thing she wants to do is pull herself up or torture Izzy.



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy 5 years!! Just seems like yesterday I was squeezing my big butt into a bridesmaid dress!

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th! Ashley is growing so fast and lookin oh so cute in every picture!!

Grandma said...

Happy Anniversary! Well the weather is the same as when you two got married...hot as hell!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5yrs since your wedding and now you have quite a lovely little family.

Seems like just yesterday I was hoping the zipper on Kim's dress did not break! :) She knows I love her and I'm only kidding!

Wendy