Thursday, August 9, 2007

Rock Out

Ashley loves this little piano. Her Grandma got it for her and she slams down on the keys, babbles along and shacks her head like she is really rocking out. Now, I wonder if this is b/c she has inherited my love for all things Bon Jovi? I mean all Bon Jovi fans know how to rock out, right? Or b/c while I was pregnant little Miss Ashley attended 2 concerts, Billy Joel and yes, are you ready for it..... Nick Lachey! (How much does my hubby love me to buy me Nick Lachey tickets and then even sit through the concert with me!)

Either way, she has this ponderous look on her face like... what song do I feel like playing.


This picture I just had to put up here b/c I love when she has a diaper and bib on, she looks like a little Chip and Dales dancer!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the dogs could be her backup singers! Looks like play time is entertaining!!

Grandma said...

One thing grandma is good at is picking out toys! I love the picture with the diaper & the bib.