Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Look Ma, No Hands

Ashley has become a daredevil. She is afraid of nothing and at daycare, her and her little friend Finnian are considered the 2 babies that will do anything or go anywhere! There are the crazy kids in the class.


Well, she has been very interested in the steps lately. So Shawn was trying to show her the basement steps last night. Well, she took off and was 1/4 the way up the stairs by the time I could get the camera (with Daddy's supervision of course!)


So, I don't think that teaching her to climb stairs will be a problem. But, can anyone say "time to get some baby gates!"


This weekend we are Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby bound to purchase some lovely baby proofing equipment!



1 comment:

Grandma said...

I know were the daredevil comes from...her daredevil daddy....oh Maria I feel for you I know what you are in for! Shawn had a Robin cape he use to wear and we kept having to tell him, "you can't fly" because I thought one day he would try and fly from the second floor! Ashley looks so proud of herself coming up the steps...she is going to be as busy as her daddy was I have a feeling!