Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dirty Laundry

Well, I think that the official total after the weekend is probably about 1billion loads of laundry done this weekend at the Janovich home. But there is something really big and squirmy in this load.......




For some reason Ashley was determined to get in the laundry basket. I was on my way to the basement to put the laundry and Shawn was holding her in the kitchen and she all but jumped out of his arms into the dirty clothes. I can't imagine why you would want to roll in dirty clothes, but she did. So, it got a big laugh out of her!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Gal! I like how she is holding on to the basket striking a super model pose!

Grandma said...

Ashley gets a big laugh out of everything I think...everything is a new adventure for her! What fun you two are having with her...don't you just love it?

Kimberly said...

Who would have thought that dirty clothes could be so fun!

The Kiser's said...

Looks like fun to me. I think you have a little ham on your hands.