Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Ready For My Closeup

Ashley just loves getting her picture taken at a portrait studio. I am not sure if it is all the lights they have set up or the woman taking the pictures making a big fuss over her or what, but she loves it. Last weekend we got her picture taken and she did a great job. I looked at the ones we got taken at Christmas (3 weeks), 3 1/2 months and then now, at 8 months. I am just amazed at how much she has grown (yes, I know she is tiny, but much less tiny) and changed!



This one just cracks me up b/c it looks like she is a bull that is charging the camera!



6 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are great! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Emily said...

Love the picture! You've got a future model on your hands.

Where did you get them taken at?

Anonymous said...

Well it's a good thing she likes having her picture taken ... Grandma Kathy and her five cameras will have a blast!

Grandma said...

Ashley,you are quite the model! Ha ha aunt Laura funny comment and I only have four cameras....

Beth said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting!!! I am very impressed about how much she loves to get her picture taken. I also like the new background on your blog.

Erin said...

she's a natural! so precious!