Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ashley's Obsession

Ashley got a book for her birthday called Abby Cadabby's Rhyme Time. She loves this book. The minute we get home and go downstairs to play she grabs the book and brings it over to me so that I will read it to her. It is a cute book, starring, that's right, Abby Cadabby. For all of you who don't keep up on Sesame St, Abby is a new character (or at least newer) and she is a littler girl who is a fairy in training. The book is adorable, but after reading it for the 6th time last night I thought my head was going to explode!



This poor book has seen better days. She carries it around and has even been caught nibbling on the edges!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's almost time for Ashley to go to the bookstore and sit in a big comfy chair, sip on a starbucks milk and read a book!
And im loving the hair!

Kimberly said...

I'll have to look for that book! She looks like she's loved that book ALOT!

Grandma said...

I think I would have much rather read Abby Cadabby than Mike Mulligan