Monday, February 11, 2008

New York Baby!

This weekend I went to visit my friend and Ashley's godmother Michelle in NYC. It was such a great time we pounded the pavement all day long on Saturday in pursuit of some good deals. We then had a great dinner at a Mexican restaurant near her apartment and then headed back home to watch movies. We ended up basically having a big old slumber party and Ben ended up sleeping on the couch! I got up and took an early train back on Sunday and it is amazing to have 2 1/2 hours of time to myself where I could read and listen to my ipod, I had forgotten what that much quiet was like. Ashley and daddy also had a great day Saturday.

Here they are waving bye bye to Mommy.


Michelle & I at Rockefeller Center.

A close up of Maddie Hanko, what a cutie!




3 comments:

Grandma said...

Glad mommy had a good time in NYC...you deserve some quiet time. Daddy looks a tad different with his facial hair...I hear you are loving that Maria! Maddie looks all grown up now, but still a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great "girls" weekend! I can only imagine how at times ya need a little time away ... I leave the apartment just to get away from my four-legged son all the time!!
In the picture, I was like why on earth do they have winter coats on!! I forget it is not 80 degrees every where.
I bet Ashley was so excited to see you yesterday!

Kimberly said...

Glad you had a nice little get-a-way. Did you buy anything fun?