Friday, February 15, 2008

Rock'in The Boots

For her birthday, Michelle got Ashley these adorable boot. How fun are they? How very New York City are they? Well, I can already hear it now...."Aunt Shelli, my mom is so not cool, what do you think?"

Ashley wore her boots to daycare with her Valentine's Day dress yesterday. And then the 3 of us headed to a not so romantic dinner. But, we had a lovely time and today I am suffering from a really bad cheesecake hangover.

And this is what Mommy and Daddy got their little Valentine. It was just so cute I couldn't resist.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is ready for the runway!!

Grandma said...

The boots are a perfect compliment to the dress...I love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly said...

She looks ADORABLE!!! Her hair is getting soooo long!