Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Teeth, Teeth, Teeth

This is a picture that was taken while I was trying to get a good picture of her in her Valentine's day dress. But she decided to storm the camera (& me) instead! I thought this picture was a pretty good one of all her teeth. This kid has a lot of teeth. And I believe there are more coming in b/c she has been drooling alot. And Ashley, generally, is not a drooly baby.

This picture just makes me laugh, it is something about the look on her face.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the teeth smile. Good thing she likes to have her picture taken, grandma can take all the pictures of her, and less of us!

Kimberly said...

Is she good about brushing? Or does she fight you to the death? Until recently, Soph did that later.

Anonymous said...

Ah drool. Anna's getting more teeth too. We're still going through many bibs and sometimes multiple shirt changes around here.

Emily

Grandma said...

Oh Ashley, you look so much like your mommy in this picture. Grandma can't wait for you to come for a visit and we will take lots of pictures.