Monday, February 25, 2008

Star Bucks Run


So this weekend was not a good one at the Janovich house. We all have colds and Ashley has pink eye! So we stayed home on Friday and she is home from daycare again today. Daddy is handling the morning and I am going to take the afternoon.

But here is a picture from last weekend. Every weekend either on Saturday or Sunday morning Shawn, Ashley and I hit a coffee place before we start our weekend errands. So, here is the kid and I enjoying our Starbucks, well Starbucks for me, milk for her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a Saturday morning at Starbucks! It looks like Ashley has her eyes on your coffee! I love her morning hair, it looks like she could do a commerical for need coffee!, oppps, i guess need milk!
I hope she starts to feel better ... tell Izzy to give her hugs!

Kimberly said...

Sad thing is, my mom has already create a starbucks obsession with Sophie, in the form of those strawberry smoothies! I hope she's feeling better from the pink eye.

Grandma said...

Nice picture of mommy & Ashley!