Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Disney On Ice

On Sunday, thanks to my wonderfully generous Uncle, the Janovich made the 3 mile trip to the Verizon Center for Disney on Ice. And after only 45 mins of driving around and around and around, we found a nice little parking spot. (Shawn and I refused to pay $15 to park for 2 hours, even if the tickets were free)
I was a little nervous about how Ashley would do, I didn't know if she would hold still or not. But, (with the help of a bowl of gold fish crackers) she did really well and seemed to really enjoy the show.





4 comments:

Grandma said...

Looks like a good time had by all! I love the little outfit, she looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

I think she is ready for Disney World!!

Kimberly said...

WOW! Did she make it through the whole show? I'm a nervous wreck to take Sophie to the circus and she's 2!

The Kiser's said...

Looks like fun. I love the new hairdo.